1.12.2010

Challenge winner!!!

Hey, all. I hope everyone is doing well this evening! Thanks to everyone who entered my challenge. I really do appreciate it.

The random winner (thanks to random.org) was Michelle! Michelle, please shoot me an email (kraftykat9@gmail.com) with your contact information and a $25 gift card to Scrapbook.com will be yours!

Stay tuned...there will be another challenge coming up soon!

Also, just wanted to let everyone know that Sarah has a giveaway on her blog. While you're there check out some of the fun stuff she has made for CHA!

4 comments:

Audra said...

super excited for your next challenge!

caroline hancock said...

Wow congrats Michelle and great job ladies, thanks for an awesome challenge Kat, cant wait for the next one they are always fun :)

PaperCameraScissor said...

Congrats!!

sarah said...

thanks so much for sharing my link! :)

hope you have a fabulous day!

hugs,
sarah.